Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Update

LARS here again, just thought I had better update the status of the wifey for those of you following along.

(I almost feel like I'm reporting "news" of the alleged upcoming Apple Tablet device - which I hope is not called the iPad.)

We are now in the over-night room and Lisa is resting to her heart's desire. I know, I probably shouldn't joke about her heart, but I'm supposed to make her laugh. It's sad when you can amuse yourself so very easily with so very little.

Everything is looking good and according to the RNs, we should be able to leave by midday tomorrow, or possibly earlier.

Thanks for your concern and loving thoughts and prayers.

p.s. Lisa has a request of "No more IVs until the next baby!" And no, that is not an announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...