Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Am I still alive?

Wow, I think I forgot about having a blog for a couple of months. I really thought I was going to start a blog and write every day and post about all of the happenings of my life and be amazingly funny and hip and cool. I guess I just woke up and realized I am not living up to that idea.

So here I am, starting anew and deciding I will be better and attempt to post actual things, not just realizations that I am a horrible blogger and apologies, on a more regular basis.

What exactly does "more regular basis" mean, I don't really know but I think it is a safe way to say I want to post more often without actually confining myself to a regular schedule.

I realize I have missed a lot of great topics that would have made great posts, but the past is in the past and I must move on.

Even though I haven't been posting anything to this blog, I will tell you I have been thoroughly enjoying the ability to "Follow" other bloggers and have an endless supply of information sent directly to my Blogger Dashboard on a daily basis. I have used information learned through my following of great bloggers to help not only myself, but also a number of my colleagues with educational and technological ideas and topics. I hope to be able to contribute to the great information found on the web and maybe one day, some newbie blogger will say the same thing about my little blog.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...